Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12th 2009


Here are the scrappy toppers I made for on top of my washer and dryer. When you walk in the back door you have to walk by them, so they looked really awesome. This is the best that my washer and dryer looked in a long time.

Sorry I have not been posting much lately, but I was busy with a Graduation open house which went really well. We seen family we had not seen in a while and then it was 4th of July weekend. We did'nt go anywhere except to golf all weekend. And I golfed awesome..... Had a nice relaxing time.

I have had my nose in a couple of really good books lately. I read a Nora Roberts "Carolina Moon" which was good except after a couple of chapters I thought I may have read it before, it was really good and yes I had read it. This week I read a Lisa Jackson "Final Scream" which was good and fast. I have another Lisa Jackson "Fatal Burn" but I can not start it yet until I do some sewing today.....

Today I hope to make a new purse and I will post some pics of it later today... My husband is going out of town golfing so I have the whole day to myself.

I found a couple of bags that I want to make, last night I cut the fabric for one of them and hope to get it sewn and then I have the fabric for another that I hope to make today but I do have to make dinner (crockpot) have that covered and laundry, but I think that can be done. Both patterns came out of a Quilts and More magazine, which has become a favorite mag for me, they have a little bit of everything in them.....

Have a enjoyable Sunday and I will talk later.......Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment