Friday, July 31, 2009

This is my Lucky dog - Lucky - He just had a birthday last week. He is now 5 years old. We just love him to pieces...... Sometimes.......... No he's a good boy. When we first got Lucky my other dog Ozzie just passed away. And I loved Ozzie so much and I could not bear it. I just cried all the time and I think Ron felt so bad for me, that he would have done anything to help me out. I found Lucky up in Grayling. We went one weekend to check them out and went back the following week to pick him up. He was just a little ball of fur barely weighed 2 lbs and was just a little cutie....... We named him Lucky because I was so lucky to find him. Now we call him Lucky because he's lucky that we keep him : ) ........ He is always so good when I am looking to take some pictures. He takes such good ones.....






























There was a squirrl in the back yard and that usually keeps him pretty busy.... We won't let him chase birds but squirrels are his, we don't think he would know what to do with one if he caught one. LOL

Happy Birthday Lucky====

We love you

No comments:

Post a Comment