Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday.....

Sorry I have not been posting- I have been busy doing a little quilting and just enjoying the last of the summer....


Check out the bag I made up. I just love this little thing. I will be able to grab my camera- some cash and away I go. This could have come in handy when Ron and I went to the Buick open. That was where I got the idea at. I seen a couple of ladies with them. But I could not have my camera in there so I just had to use my brain for a minute. Plus I found a pattern in a Quilts and More magazine, but I just changed a couple of things around. I have my new glasses on. I have moved on to the middle age stage. Bifocals. But these are the kind that are three different levels. It has not taken me long to get used to them....I can't think what you call them. (huh middle age)





Please do not look around my house and see all the mess...... I have better things to do than clean house.....
Here is a closeup of my glasses.... Looking pretty good.......




Here is my Ronnie he also got new glasses - I think he needs them worst than me LOL. If he knew that I put this picture here he may have to do something drastic to me but we will keep it out little secret. Shhhhhhh.....



There this looks much better.... Boy I sure do love this man.... I know that the boys are all getting older but it is hard to believe that we have been married for also 23 years.....

No comments:

Post a Comment