Monday, September 28, 2009

Sorry I have not written in a while.... I have been really busy.... Just don't ask about what because I could not really tell you for sure......

I have been reading a few books some have been really good and some just drag along. I have been golfing a lot. Almost any chance I can get. I know that winter is just around the corner so I want to be out as much as possible. We have started to bowl again. Saturday night was the the 2nd time that we bowled for the new season. Ron and I bowl on a mixed league, it is an every other Saturday night one. Which makes it nice because we are not committed to every Saturday but just enough to have fun with. Plus I get to see my sister on those Saturdays and that is really wonderful.....

I went scrap booking with my sister in law Cheryl and my mother in law a couple of weeks ago. A friend of mine's first baby died when she was about 8 months pregnant. It was really sad. Of course the doctors could not say for sure why. So every year she has a crop called Emily's Scrap. And the proceeds go to "The Baby Pantry" here in town. The baby pantry is a program that helps with low income family or family's in trouble. They have car seats, clothes, diapers, food and anything related to a baby. So Emily's Scrap is for a good cause.

Well they had a cricut machine there with tons of cartridges that you could use..... I have wanted one of these machines for a long time. My sister has one and my mother in law has a small one. Even Becky my co-worker has one. But they run about $300.00 for the Expression.....

Well I bought one last week from HSN.... So I got to play over the weekend. They are really cool. Ron will be going to hunting camp this week so I will be playing while Dad is gone :)

I just have to finish up a baby quilt that I am making for my cousins son who is having a baby. We have the baby shower to go to in a couple of weeks.

I have all the blocks made from that quilt I am making from the Macalls magazine. I am thinking about making it a little larger so it will fit on my bed. I have to figure out how much bigger it needs to be. I am thinking that I may just add another row on. So I will be putting this up until after christmas. That way I can start working on Christmas gifts. I have lots of ideas for Christmas. Now I have to just decide what I am gonna be making......

Well hopefully I will get back to this more this week, maybe I will post some pics of my cricut and some things I have made with it....

Happy Monday
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment