Friday, September 11, 2009

Nine - Eleven-

Isn't it funny how your days just pass you buy and then you have a day where you remember just about everything about it. Nine- eleven is one of those days. I remember I was at work and we were listening to the radio and started hearing a little bit what was happening. My husband was on 3rd shift. So I called him right away and he had the TV on and was telling me that it was true - that a jet intentionally flew into a building in New York and then he said there goes another one.... It was just a sad day. Needlessly sad.

We even went home to get a TV so we could watch what was going on and find out who did this.

Lets give a prayer for so those that lost there lives that day. And to those that are working to keep us safe.

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment