Saturday, June 6, 2009

It is a Saturday. Ron got the garden rototilled yesterday, but something is wrong with the rototiller now. Hopefully it will be something minor... Did get anything planted, because we went golfing instead. I golfed like crap but I was trying some different things, so that doesn't really count :-) But that also doesn't explain about the putting...... But it was also beautiful out side so who cares...

I need to take our dog Lucky to be groomed this afternoon. I am taking him in earlier than the 6 weeks but I have plans for next Saturday(his appointed day) and with getting ready for Jacob and Katie (niece) open house my weekends are getting less and less.

Lucky does not care to go see Mary, but its one of those things that you have to do whether you want to or not...Besides he always looks and smells so much nicer. I will post some before and after pics, when I get home.

My wings are on tv again tonight for game 5. Lets hope they kick some Pens butt and make Fleuy wish he was not the goalie. I have high hopes for them tonight. They will be in the Joe (home ice) and that always works for them.....

Have a really wonderful day

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment