Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Friday Friday......

I am sitting here at work thinking about all of the stuff I could be sewing at home......

I did make a cute little mini messenger bag for me. Last week when I was at the Buick Open, there were a couple of ladies who had these little bags. They went over there shoulders and came down and sat at their sides. They looked really cute. Something where you could put your camera, cell phone, sunglasses and some money, important stuff! So I made a cute one last night.... I will post pictures later this weekend.

I don't have much planned for this weekend. It is suppose to warm up. My dear husband will going away next weekend. He will be leaving Friday and coming home on Sunday. Normally that is just fine but he is not going to camp. He is going golfing for three days and at 4 different golf courses......He will have a lot of fun. And I am a little bummed but it is with a bunch of guys..... So guess what? You guessed it...... He will be my slave all this weekend... Anything I want to do he will have to go along with.... HeHeee Heee Hee.....

Wish me luck..... I will let you know how it goes...... Hee Hee Hee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment