Isn't it funny how your days just pass you buy and then you have a day where you remember just about everything about it. Nine- eleven is one of those days. I remember I was at work and we were listening to the radio and started hearing a little bit what was happening. My husband was on 3rd shift. So I called him right away and he had the TV on and was telling me that it was true - that a jet intentionally flew into a building in New York and then he said there goes another one.... It was just a sad day. Needlessly sad.
We even went home to get a TV so we could watch what was going on and find out who did this.
Lets give a prayer for so those that lost there lives that day. And to those that are working to keep us safe.
Teri
The Last Motif In Place!
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment